Sunday, September 13, 2015

[Inspiration | Musing] Love Me Like You Do


Love me like you do, when you no longer able to see through me, when you no longer be able to understand, what I have been hopelessly trying to tell you. Love me like you do, when the only choice to do is to stay by me, when leaving is no longer an option, but just a way to fill in the gaps in between us, ever so politely, not wanting to hurt each other. 


Love me like you do, when  things change ever so untraceably, like the leaves that glide down the branches of hope, unknowingly, during fall. Love me like you do, when the only thing we could do, is to turn our backs at one another, and say our last farewell.

Love me like you do, will you? Visual 1 & 2 via Visual Optimism | Visual 3 via Ja-Boernski Tumblr



With love, 
Jeann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment :

  1. That second photo is stunning! Have you seen here video where she fell on the runway of Givenchi just recently? :D

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...