Wednesday, July 27, 2016

[Inspiration] Korean On Screen Couple Crush | Beautiful Suzy & Bad Boy Kim Woo Bin



A recent on screen Korean couple had us at hello! Sometimes you find that these on screen couple's chemistry is just hard to ignore. The previous one was the Song Song couple - Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki from The Descendants of The Sun (a crazy huge global phenomenon by the way). Yes, we are talking about these lovely young Korean talents from the current Kdrama entitled Uncontrollably Fond, starring the notoriously good bad-boy-looking Kim Woo Bin and the beautiful girl-next-door charmer, Suzy.  We don't know about you but we are head over heels in love with this pair *_^ 


Though this series is not as beautifully shot as, say, That Winter The Wind Blows, we feel, it does have some pockets of stunning landscapes and those telephoto lens shots kind of scenes. We love the chemistry between them, the characters are quirky on Suzy, almost cheeky and adorable which makes it easy to fall in love with. Of course, Kim Woo Bin's rendition of a bad boy struggling with a terminal illness is one which is commendable. Story aside, it is a fun one so far. The songs featured in the series are really lovely, which is one of the reasons why we love this one. It is also refreshing to know that both Kim Woo Bin and Suzy do sing pretty well, and they landed their voices to some of the songs for the soundtrack.



We are not too sure how this series will pen out, as some of the Korean dramas tend to wither away some where half way through or it just looses its traction. We shall see how this one will unfold as the weeks go by. Meanwhile, just enjoy some of the visuals we have compiled here, on the two talents and hope that you will enjoy them. Of course, we first took noticed of Kim Woo Bin was his role in The Inheritors while Suzy caught our eyes through some of the beautiful editorials we stumbled upon previously and featured here.

Visuals via LUMI Pinterest Korean Faces here | Couch-komchi.com | Which Witch Tumblr

Have a luminously beautiful day and stay happy always, lovelies *_^

With love, 
Jeann

SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments :

  1. Ahh hotness alert! I'm a huge fan of these two and when I saw the dramas commercial -I was like YAY!! Can't wait to start watching it <3

    Stephanie | www.stephykeung.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying this drama. As you know it's not my cup of tea. It's interesting that you said it was fun cause I thought that the lead male had a terminal disease. I hope they would address that in a serious manner. I almost didn't recognize KWB on the cover of Elle and he even looked slightly attractive to my eyes there but then the moment passed XD The Good Wife is more riveting than I thought it would be but I guess having a multi-award winning main cast doesn't hurt.

    I actually really liked having my hair short like yours but what I didn't like was having to go for frequent trims to maintain the style. I'm just too lazy for that. With my current style I can wear it messy and not have to see my hairdresser for up to a few months if I want LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...