Thursday, January 22, 2015

[Inspiration | Musing] That Eternal Love Called White Basic


Your empty white canvas lures me into the vastness and straightforwardness of imagination - weightless, colourless and speechless, it is an indescribable feeling of longing, a form of reliability that I can be sure of, that comfort of ease and versatility. You make me feel strong without feeling too masculine. You make me feel sensual without being sexy. You see me for who I am, like how I see you. No pretense. You don't have to try so hard. You only need to be...

YOU.


It is a certain kind of love, one that needs no explanation, one that needs no reassurance for I truly believe, if you fall in love with something, truly and honestly, like falling in love with greatness, your love can never fade. It will not cease to exist, no matter the change of circumstances, or the wash of time and space.

That in itself, is true love...





Tell me, WHITE, when have you manipulated me? When have you ever deceived me into believing anything else than what you really are? ...Never. That is what I love most about you - your transparency and purity. Such faith, can only be nurtured, through the trust that whatever I throw upon you, you will accept it, with open arms. That is how big your love is. That is how beautiful you are, WHITE.
Timeless. Effortless. Seamless.

You are most definitely, my true love, now and always.

All visuals via LUMINNEJ pinterest.

Facebook    |    Instagram    |    Pinterest    |    Flicker    |    Twitter    |    Bloglovin    |    Polyvore
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments :

  1. So funny! But I had a dream last night that I bought a white man tailored shirt and then lost it. Maybe that means I need to buy one :O

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Allie, sounds funny and what a co-incidence... well, a white can never go out of style and is always a good keep *_^

      Nice seeing you again! Have a great weekend ahead soon!

      Big hugs,
      Jeann

      Delete
  2. love love white!! this is me! white color and something else!! have a lovely weekend lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know, you love this colour! you are quite a basic type of gal *_^
      You too dearie. Enjoy your weekend!

      Big hugs!

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by and say hi. Love to hear your thoughts and will read them all! See you again *_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...